Remember, the church is not closed, just the building is. Below, you will find ministry updates and online opportunities to stay connected during this time of social distancing and for opportunities to regather.
Online Ministry Activities and Opportunities
Weekly Resources For Men
Men, we'd like to share some weekly resource suggestions during this time we are not able to meet each week.
Weekly Resources for Women
Check out the online Bible studies and other resources available for women.
Weekly Resources for Kids@Warren
Weekly resources for Sunday are available for Preschool-Grade 5 for families to use at home each week.
Warren Sports & Fitness Open
New hours beginning May 26. Details and safety guidelines below.
Online Activities & Bible Studies
Stay connected spiritually with your church family. Here are ways you can join us online each week.
Pray, Give, And Serve
In a time of uncertainty and fear, we can be a light of hope. While God has not given us a spirit of fear, he has called us to love our church family, our neighbors, and to contribute to the welfare of our community. Let's be faithful in this moment to be the hands and feet of Christ caring for the sick and pointing people to ultimate hope in Him
Online Prayer Board
Submit your prayer request or pray for other requests.
Join us as we serve our community during this time.
Giving will help the church stay strong and ready to help those in need.
This is a great time to remember we worship a mighty God who is not taken by surprise by what shocks us. Today is the day to live out our faith without fear or trembling.
As we look to the days and weeks ahead would you join us in prayer?
- Ask God, in His mercy, to stem the tide of this growing pandemic, not only in our community but in cities around the world.
- Pray that those who are called to address this crisis (particularly medical professionals and those in positions of authority) would be equipped to handle new cases with wisdom and compassion.
- Pray that local churches would lead the way in exhibiting a spirit of trust in God and love for others.
- Pray for our overseas missionaries, that they would act as God's ambassadors, continuing to offer the hope of the Gospel.
COVID-19 Prevention and Care
During this time, we are asking you to help stop the spread of the virus in the following ways:
- Stay at home when you or a family member are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
- Get in the habit of NOT touching your face so often.
- Forgo shaking hands for a wave or a friendly smile.
- If you or someone you know tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know so we can find a way to help, pray for everyone involved and take any necessary precautions here at Warren.