The Family Life Center focuses on caring for the WHOLE person – emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually. Reaching out to all ages, we offer a state-of-the-art exercise facility and locker rooms, group fitness classes, four Upward Sports for children, and various adult sports leagues all encompassed within the energetic, Christ-focused atmosphere of our church.
Check out our Family Life Center Walk Thru Video below for a virtual tour of our facility.
Still have questions? Call us and we will gladly give you a personal tour, 706.860.0454.
Enrollment Fees (Initial sign-up only)
Family (3+)- $45
Senior (60+), Military, Student, and Teacher** - $15
Senior (60+), Military, Student, and Teacher** - $25
Family*** (3+)- $10/additional person
Senior (60+), Military, Student, and Teacher** - $150
Senior (60+), Military, Student, and Teacher** - $250
Couple (+1)- $450
Couple (+2 or more)- $540
Walking Track Members: Annual $15 fee
Lost Swipe Card Fee: $5
- Memberships are all-inclusive (except walking track membership). Members will have access to the weight room, walking track, basketball court, and all Group X fitness classes
- Childcare will be included with all memberships at no additional cost
*Monthly memberships require a card on file for monthly billing.
**Individual must present a valid ID to receive Senior, Military, Student, or Teacher discount.
***Family includes a husband, wife, and dependent children living in the same household and/or attending college, up to and including the age of 24, as claimed on IRS documents.
Rent A Locker
Tired of lugging your stuff around for the gym?
Rent a Locker: $15 for three months!
For more information, call or stop by our offices.
- For dates/times for childcare, please contact the Family Life Center, 706.860.0454, email@example.com.
- Parent must be a member of the Family Life Center for their child to be a part of the childcare program.
- Parent must remain on campus while child is in the care of the Family Life Center.
Upward Sports is a league that is designed for young athletes to grow socially, spiritually, mentally and physically. For information, season dates and registration, visit our Upward Sports page.
SUMMER SPORT CAMPS
Summer Camps for basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis and cheerleading are held each year in June and July. Contact the Family Life Center for more information.