Premarital counseling is required for those planning to be married at Warren Baptist. Couples should contact us as soon as they start making preparation for their wedding, to insure necessary completion of the premarital sessions prior to the wedding.
Premarital Counseling Class
Ready to Wed is our pre-marital counseling class. A relaxed, 8-week, small group format, with online couple assessment, videos and discussions covering a variety of topics. This class satisfies the requirements for those planning a wedding at Warren.
Cost is $75 per couple and includes online assessment, books, and DVDs.
Some of the topics covered in premarital counseling are:
- Relationship strengths and growth areas
- Personality and gender differences
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Financial management and spiritual issues
- In-laws and relationship roles
- Sexual relationship and parenting
For information on the next start date for this class, see Upcoming Events below or contact Julie Norred, 706.922.7013, [mailto]firstname.lastname@example.org[/mailto].
Pastoral Care & Mature Adult Pastor