Praying for every state. each church. one nation. Join us this year as we pray for our nation state by state.
This is Montana:
- Population: 1,074,167
- Weekly Church Attendance: 31%
- Known as the Big Sky State
- The origin of the name “Montana” comes from the Spanish word for “mountainous.”
- The largest observed snowflake fell during a storm in 1887 in Montana. It was measured at 15 inches wide.
- There are more cattle in Montana than there are people.
- 65% of Montanans identify as "Christian", only 28% as "Evangelical Christian"
- 30% identify as "religious nones"
Ways you can pray:
- Pray for the Montana Southern Baptist Convention as they ENCOURAGE, EXHORT & EQUIP the local church to engage their community with the Gospel and to grow strong and vibrant disciple making churches.
- Pray for a new church plant Bedrock Church in Bozeman as they minister to parents and kids. 85% of Christians become believers between 4 and 14, our Kids Rock Ministry is a main focus of ours on Sunday mornings and throughout the week by offering our parents resources based on what they are learning each month
- Pray for pastor Michael Tyson and his family as they lead Bedrock Church to share Jesus with the Bozeman community and the world.