Praying for every state. each church. one nation. Join us this year as we pray for our nation state by state.
- The population of Massachusetts is 6.9 million people.
- Massachusetts is the birthplace of both basketball (invented in Springfield in 1891) and volleyball (invented in Holyoke in 1895).
- The first-ever Dunkin Donuts opened in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1948. Today, there’s a Massachusetts location for every 6500 people in the state. In the state's capital of Boston, residents are never more than 1.45 miles away from a Dunkin’.
- 58% of adults in Massachusetts identify as “Christian”, but only 9% identify as “Evangelical Christian”
- 32% of adults in Massachusetts identify as “religious nones”
- In Boston there is 1 Southern Baptist Church for every 38,179 people.
WAYS YOU CAN PRAY:
- Pray for Encounter Church in Westwood, MA, and their pastors Chris Causey and Jason Hodges.
- Encounter Church is the largest gospel-preaching church in a 15-mile area of Greater Boston.
- Pray that church members will be catalysts for interactions that lead to encounters with Christ.
- Pray for Warren as we recruit a mission team to support Encounter’s work at one of their largest outreach events, Norwood Day. This trip is scheduled for September 3-8, 2019. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org