Praying for every state. each church. one nation. Join us this year as we pray for our nation state by state.
- Kansas’s population is 2.9 million people
- Brown vs. Board of Education, the landmark Supreme Court case that ruled against segregation in public schools, started as a class-action lawsuit in Topeka after
- African-American children were denied admission to their local public schools.
- At one time it was against the law to serve ice cream on cherry pie in Kansas.
- 76% of adults in Kansas identify as “Christian”, but only 31% identify as “Evangelical Christian”
- 20% of adults in Kansas identify as “religious nones”
- 66% of Kansas adults say they believe in God with absolute certainty; only 72% of those say they participate in religious service at least once a month
Ways You Can Pray:
- Pray for Grace Church, Olathe, KS, and their pastor Tim Howey.
- Pray that God will help them lead their members to become outward-focused followers of Jesus.
- Pray for Grace Church as they endeavor to plant 100 new churches or campuses by 2036.