Life Group Tailgate Outdoor Booking Form
You're invited to utilize our outdoor space for your Life Group gatherings. Whether you use it as a step toward normal (and away from Zoom), for social gathering while continuing virtual Life Group, or strictly for social interaction, we have made various parts of our campus available for you to reserve and utilize how you wish. Please observe proper social distancing guidelines and wipe down and common surfaces as needed.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You'll reserve a designated outdoor area on campus for your group to meet.
- Bring your own lawn chairs, camping chairs—tail-gate style
- If you eat together, please honor BYO (bring your own) & EYO (eat your own).
- No “potluck-style" sharing of food and utensils!
- To make a reservation for your group: