Giving was vital and foundational to the life of the early church and it is true today. We believe that giving for a believer is not a money issue; it is a heart issue. Knowing God as the Owner and Provider of all things, we use the resources He has provided each of us to help people and accomplish the purposes He has placed before us.
Ways to Give:
Online Giving via Debit/Credit/Checking/Savings:
You can give online by auto-draft from your checking/savings account, using your debit card or credit card. (Note: While not encouraging credit card debt, many of our members have requested this option for contributions.) For instructions to give online see the options below.
- Click the “Give Online” button
- Set up your username and password by clicking “Need a login?"
- Enter amount and frequency of your gift(s)
- Enter payment source information.
Mobile App Giving via Debit/Credit/Checking/Savings:
- Download the Church Life app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Login using the username and password you set up for online giving.
- Click on the three bars in the upper left hand corner of the app.
- Select $ Give.
- Follow the prompts to complete your contribution.
Text Giving via Debit/Credit Card:
You can give securely via text message through iDonate LLC. Follow the instructions below to get started!
- Text "GIVE" to 706.955.0804.
- Enter your gift amount.
- Follow the link in the text message prompt to set up your account.
- Enter your name, email, mailing address and debit/credit card information.
- Press "Submit".
- You'll receive a text response that your gift has been securely received, along with an email receipt.
- Once you've set-up your account initially, for all future gifts just text "GIVE" to the number above and enter your gift amount. Simple and secure giving!
You can always give in person during a worship service on Sunday or in the Church Office during the week. You can also drop your gift in one of the Giving Kiosks located throughout the campus.
Why Online Giving?
You can prioritize giving in your budget. The Bible indicates that giving is to be a first and not a last or leftover matter in life. (Proverbs 3:9-10) It is easy to let our standards and intentions be compromised by the pressures of expenses and billing cycles.
You can increase your faithfulness. Have you ever forgotten your gift, left it at home, or pledged to double it in the future? Have you ever had times where you have fallen behind because of travel or other schedule interruptions? Online giving provides a way to strengthen your faithfulness.
You can help your church.
Through online giving, you expedite your gift, simplify our accounting, and strengthen our base of regular support.
You can encourage faith and faithfulness in the lives of fellow believers.
As you plan and prioritize your giving, you will lead the way for others to grow and mature in their spiritual stewardship. Being a forerunner in this new area of planned giving, you can provide personal testimony and an example for others to follow.
Warren Life Foundation exists to support the goal of “making disciples and multiplying disciple-makers” through perpetual funding of ministries at Warren Baptist Church. The foundation encourages and assists individuals and families through life stewardship instruction and support in legacy estate planning in order to make a difference for God’s kingdom, both here and throughout the world.
Watch a brief video to learn more.