WStudents Senior Sunday
We would like to honor our High School Seniors and their families. Make plans to be a part of Senior Sunday on May 27. The event will include a complimentary breakfast , a commissioning during the Worship Service in the Worship Center, and a reception in the FLC Gym for our church to congratulate our Seniors. We hope that our Seniors and their families can participate!
To participate in this service, we need the following items completed and turned into the WStudents Augusta by Sunday, May 13.
- REGISTER online.
- Submit 3 different-aged pictures of your student: 1 Baby picture, 1 Child/Youth picture and 1 Senior/Grad picture. Scan and email your pictures to: email@example.com by Sunday, May 13.
- Attend the 2018 WSM Augusta Senior Sunday, May 27, (starting at 9:30 a.m.)
NOTE: It is necessary that Seniors bring their school graduation gown to wear for the morning’s activities.
9:30 AM (Family Life Center Gym)
Senior Family Breakfast and Senior Charge (for Seniors and their immediate family only)
11:00 AM (Worship Center)
Senior Commissioning Service
12:15 PM (Family Life Center Gym)
Congratulatory Reception with church congregation and guests
Senior Honor Table: Parents will have the option of decorating a table to honor their student in the FLC Gym for display during the congratulatory reception. Parents are free to choose a theme or college colors and decorate with childhood pictures, honors, awards, etc.
• Please notify the WStudents if you would like to host an honor table for your student on your online registration.
• Warren will provide a 6’ x 3’ table space with a white tablecloth.
• The tables will be placed in the FLC Gym, and it will be first come, first serve to set up your table on Sunday morning, May 27. The church will be open by 6:30 AM.
Student Ministry | 706.922.7051 | firstname.lastname@example.org