Family Fun Day
Tuesdays & Wednesdays | 9-11 AM
June 10-July 29
Join the Kids@Warren team for a morning of fun, family outdoor activities! We know many families are eager to see friends and enjoy community in a safe environment, so these activities have been planned with social distancing in mind. Families will rotate between the playground, water activities on the field, and games in the back parking lot.
A parent should be present and participate with kids. Families will check-in at the Pavilion, where each person will be screened and have their temperature checked. Space is limited to maintain social distance.
In order to help us adhere to proper social distancing guidelines when reserving your spot, please include the TOTAL number in your family attending (include adults and children).
After you make your reservation, here are FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW before the big day!
- Check-in begins at 8:50 AM under the Pavilion.
- Remember to bring towels, sunscreen and plenty to drink. Optional: water gun, bike with helmet.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to join us. Space is limited and we do have a waitlist.
- In the case of inclement weather, we will contact you to reschedule.
- You are welcome to bring a family lunch and enjoy time with your friends under the pavilion or at the new playground pavilion after Family Fun Day. Please no sharing of food, drinks or utensils.
Kids at Warren | 706.922.7030 | email@example.com