We ask parents not to bring children to the preschool area when any of the following conditions exist:
- Fever: must be fever-free for 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea; must be symptom free for 24 hours
- Common cold
- Sore throat
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Persistent cough
- Head ache or body aches
- Any unexplained rash
- Pinkeye or other eye infections – must be on medication for 24 hours
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases, such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox, cough, strep throat, flu, etc.
- Any infectious disease
When in doubt, please apply the “Golden Rule”. Adherence to this policy is important to protect the health of all children in our environments.