9:20 am and 10:45 am
While parents participate in worship and a Life Group, preschoolers take their ‘first look’ at their Heavenly Father through Make It Fun, Make It True, Make It Real, and Make It Stick activities. Three and four year olds also participate in The Clubhouse.
6:20 – 7:30 pm (doors open @ 6:10 pm)
While parents participate in LIFE Studies, preschoolers enjoy a variety of activities:
- Loving Care and Play: Babies and 1’s
- Mission Friends: 2’s, 3’s, Pre-K4
- Little Tots Clubhouse: 1’s and 2’s
- The Clubhouse: 3’s and Pre-K4
The Clubhouse is a preschool-friendly environment with music, worship and Bible story time. There are props, costumes and a video on the big screen. It provides fun ways to learn Bible truths!
Safety and Security
For your child’s safety and security we provide:
- Safe and secure check-in/check-out procedures.
- Safe Haven approved, background checked workers.
- Specific attention to health and allergy issues.
For detailed information on your child’s safety and security contact Preschool Ministry office or see Things to Know.
Parent Baby Dedication
A time to celebrate new births with families and a time for parents to commit to pass on their faith to their children. Parent-Baby Dedications are held on Sunday evenings from 5:30-6:30 pm several times throughout the year.For more information, contact Preschool Office at 706.922.7042