Premarital Counseling Class
Prepare 2 Last is our pre-marital counseling class. A relaxed, 8-week, small group format, with online couple assessment, videos and discussions covering a variety of topics. This class satisfies the requirements for those planning a wedding at Warren.
Cost is $75 per couple and includes online assessment, books, and DVDs.
Some of the topics covered in premarital counseling are:
- Relationship strengths and growth areas
- Personality and gender differences
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Financial management and spiritual issues
- In-laws and relationship roles
- Sexual relationship and parenting
For information on the next start date for this class, contact Julie Norred, 706.922.7013, email@example.com.