- Appointments are open to both members and non-members.
- Currently there is no charge for pastoral counseling. Donations are appreciated, but not required.
- Appointments can be made during normal business hours by calling 706.922.7041. Note – because of restricted counseling times and high demand, we may not be able to see you as quickly as you desire. In such cases, we will offer referrals to Christian counselors in the area. DOWNLOAD OUR COUNSELING REFERRALS LIST
3203 Washington Road, Augusta GA 30907
(Counseling Center is in the A-Building, located near The Chapel.)
Confidentiality is very important to us. We will not disclose information related to you or your counseling session(s) without your written permission…with the following exceptions:
- Consultation with a clinical supervisor
- If you are believed to be a danger to yourself or someone else
- Disclosure of child or elder abuse
- Compliance with a court order
Teaching & Counseling Pastor