Why Online Giving?
You can prioritize giving in your budget. The Bible indicates that giving is to be a first and not a last or leftover matter in life. (Proverbs 3:9-10) It is easy to let our standards and intentions be compromised by the pressures of expenses and billing cycles.
You can increase your faithfulness. Have you ever forgotten your gift, left it at home, or pledged to double it in the future? Have you ever had times where you have fallen behind because of travel or other schedule interruptions? Online giving provides a way to strengthen your faithfulness.
You can help your church.
Through online giving, you expedite your gift, simplify our accounting, and strengthen our base of regular support.
You can encourage faith and faithfulness in the lives of fellow believers.
As you plan and prioritize your giving, you will lead the way for others to grow and mature in their spiritual stewardship. Being a forerunner in this new area of planned giving, you can provide personal testimony and an example for others to follow.
You can give online by auto-draft from your checking/savings account, using your debit card or credit card. (Note: While not encouraging credit card debt, many of our members have requested this option for contributions.) For instructions to give online see the options below.
Online Giving (website):
- Click the “Give Online” button
- Set up your username and password by clicking “Need a login?
- Enter amount and frequency of your gift(s)
- Enter payment source information (checking account, credit/debit card)
- Download the Church Life app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Login using the username and password you set up for online giving.
- Click on the three bars in the upper left had corner of the app.
- Select $ Give.
- Follow the prompts to complete your contribution.
You can give securely via text message through iDonate LLC. Follow the instructions below to get started!
- Text “GIVE” to 706.955.0804.
- Enter your gift amount.
- Follow the link in the text message prompt to set up your account.
- Enter your name, email, mailing address and debit/credit card information.
- Press “Submit”.
- You’ll receive a text response that your gift has been securely received, along with an email receipt.
- Once you’ve set-up your account initially, for all future gifts just text “GIVE” to the number above and enter your gift amount. Simple and secure giving!
Warren Life Foundation exists to support the goal of “making disciples and multiplying disciple-makers” through perpetual funding of ministries at Warren Baptist Church. The foundation encourages and assists individuals and families through life stewardship instruction and support in legacy estate planning in order to make a difference for God’s kingdom, both here and throughout the world.
Watch a brief video to learn more.
Director of Finance